6th November 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I secure distance BSc(Psychology) admission being a BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Sir, I am studying BTech with Biotechnology. I am now interested to study BSc in Psychology. So, I just want to know that I can secure admission through distance education and doing this BSc course along with my BTech course?

15th November 2018, 07:54 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I secure distance BSc(Psychology) admission being a BTech(Biotechnology) student?

This is possible.

Bachelor of Technology candidate from second year onward can apply for other courses in distance mode.

You can secure admission in correspondence mode in B.Sc in Psychology. The different distance universities are:

Indira Gandhi National Open university.

Sikkim Manipal University.

School of Open Learning, DU.
15th November 2018, 12:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure distance BSc(Psychology) admission being a BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Yes, why not, you can definitely secure admission in Bachelor of Science while pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology. As per rules, candidates from second year of regular course can apply for some other distance degree programmes.

The university which you choose for your distance degree must be approved by University Grants Commission and Distance Education council.
15th November 2018, 07:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue B.Sc in Psychology along with B.Tech.
It is possible to pursue both the degrees at the same time but from distance mode.
As because two different degrees from regular mode at the same time is not accepted so you have to pursue one from regular mode and the other from distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?