27th December 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I serve as a commissioned officer in armed forces after passing MBBS from AFMC?

after passing out mbbs from afmc, can i serve as a commissioned officer in armed forces as well as pursue PG course simultaneously in afmc? Please let me know at the earliest

6th February 2012, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I serve as a commissioned officer in armed forces after passing MBBS from AFMC?

Once you complete your M.B.B.S course successfully from AFMC, you will be serving as a commissioned officer in the armed forces. AFMC is ranked amongst the top medical colleges in the country. You can be placed anywhere in the county where there is a medical division of the defence. Usually the candidates are passed out with the rank of Major. You will be able to pursue PG course at AFMC itself.
22nd April 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I serve as a commissioned officer in armed forces after passing MBBS from AFMC?

what i will do to get an admission in afmc
1st May 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Where there will placement for commissioned officer does the working place keeps changing in those 7 years
Pls reply me sir/madam
9th December 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I serve as commissioned officer in Indian armed forces after pursuing my pg from AFMC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?