20th August 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparing for IAS and UPSC exams at the age of 23 years?

I am a B.Com graduate and currently working in HDFC Bank off role. My age is 23 years. My question is that at this age can I start preparing for IAS and UPSC exams? If yes, then please guide me how to proceed with this? How to plan my day for my studies and my job?

25th August 2019, 01:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for IAS and UPSC exams at the age of 23 years?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages. Candidates after final selection will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, if want to join theservice then, you must start the preparation for the examination.

You will have to follow a proper strategy to qualify in the examination along with your job. You can take help from the seniors who have qualified in the examination.

For syllabus and other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th August 2019, 08:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for IAS and UPSC exams at the age of 23 years?

As, you are already in job and want to prepare for examination along with job then you must have to prepare a proper strategy according to your time table to qualify in the examination.

You need to give minimum 5-6 hours daily to your studies for better performance in the examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages. You are eligible to appear in the examination as per your qualification.

To get more information regarding the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?