9th October 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th with PCB subject combination?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with PCB subject combination. So, am I eligible to do a course in Aeronautical Engineering? If not B.Tech then what about Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

15th October 2019, 11:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th with PCB subject combination?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB group, you are not eligible for pursuing Degree or Diploma course in Aeronautical engineering as for pursuing either of the two courses, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

Meanwhile, you can go for the 3 years full time Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course on the basis of your Class 10th education, if you are interested in getting into the Aeronautical engineering field.
15th October 2019, 02:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th with PCB subject combination?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Tech degree course in Aeronautical engineering is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having just completed your Class 12th with PCB subject combination, you are not eligible to pursue Degree or Diploma course in Aeronautical engineering on the basis of your Class 12th.
15th October 2019, 06:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course in Aeronautical engineering or any other discipline on the basis of your Class 12th with PCB group, as the minimum education required to pursue a degree course in engineering/technology is a Class 12th in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board of education.
15th October 2019, 08:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** No, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 12th with PCB subject combination.

** For the admission of the Aeronautical Engineering course, the candidate should have passed the 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

** You can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course on the basis of your 10th class and the duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is three years.
18th October 2019, 06:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering course after 12th in PCB.

The eligibility to get admission B.Tech course in the Aeronautical engineering stream is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM from a recognised board.

You are eligible to get admission in Diploma course on 10th qualification. For more information about it visit the official website of institution in which you want to get the admission.
29th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I passed my class 12 from Jharkhand open schooling in pcm can I do aeronautical engineering
5th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do upsc can it is possible for me by taking pcb as in 12 and in graduation B.tech
28th July 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronatical engineering after 12th with PCB
4th July 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i study aeronautical engineering after maths subject in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?