27th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Automobile engineering after passing class 10th?

can i study automobile engineering after class 10?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do automobile engineering after passing 10th?
  2. Can I study Automobile engineering after passing class 10th?
  3. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  7. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  8. Where can I get Automobile engineering course after passing 10th with 80%
  9. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  12. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  13. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  14. How to study further after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  16. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
26th July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Automobile engineering after passing class 10th?

can i apply for automobile engineering after 1oth???
27th July 2013, 09:48 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Automobile engineering after passing class 10th?

hai,

Automobile engineering is indeed a sub branch of mechanical engineering.Auto mobile engineering is an applied science that includes elements of Mechanical engineering,Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering,software Engineering and safety engineering as applied to the design,manufacture and operation of automobiles,buses and trucks and their respective engineering subsystems.

After 10th you can also choose the diploma program in Automobile Engineering and after the diploma you can take up even an Engineering Degree as some college give admission to diploma holders with 50% marks.

Another option is that first finish your 12th board examinations and then go various Engineering entrance examinations like IIT-JEE or AIEEE or WB-JEE etc. An other process directly get admission in some private engineering College by paying direct donation and fees.

Few courses under this Automobile engineering:

Diploma in Automotive Engineering(Automobile Engineering).

Bachelor of Engineering in in Automotive Engineering(BE in Automobile Engineering).

Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering(B.Tech in Automobile Engineering).

Master of Engineering in Automotive Engineering(ME in Automobile Engineering).

Master of Technology in Automotive Engineering(M.Tech in Automobile Engineering).

For Under Graduation:

To pursue an undergraduate course candidates should be 12th pass with 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry in Mathematics from a recognized Board examination.

For Post Graduation:

To pursue postgraduate course candidates should have Bachelor's degree in automobile engineering/Bachelor in Technology in Automobile from recognized University.

List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering course:

1.IIT,Delhi

2.IIT,Roorkee

3.IIT,Kanpur

4.IIT,Guwahati

5.Sathyabama Universiyt

6.Anna University

7.Birla Institute of Technology Science

8.College of Engineering Chennai

9.Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Mumbai.

10.Mahatma Education Society ,Mumbai.

11.A.D. Patel Institute of Technology

12.Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

13.Acharya Institute of Technology

regards...santhosh..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?