14th June 2019, 06:50 PM
Reonred

Can I study B.Ed after completion of degrees in Electronics and Science branch?

I am in dilemma in what stream to choose. Since, I am not interested in Chemistry, I have chosen Electronics's (PME). So, will I be able to do B.Ed in near future? Will I have to appear for any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details so that I can prepare from now only?

15th October 2021, 05:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completion of degrees in Electronics and Science branch?

B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education and the basic education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline i.e; Arts/Commerce/Science etc.. with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

So, even having opted for Electronics as your subject in higher secondary or graduation degree course you will be eligible for pursuing B.Ed. degree course once you complete your graduation degree course.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination you need to qualify for getting B.Ed. admissions then there is no provision of common admission test for B.Ed. admissions rather different state board of education or top institutes conduct their respective entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?