29th March 2019, 05:12 AM
Dipara

Can I study Bachelor of Management Studies with 36% in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Management Studies course. Unfortunately I have scored only 36% marks in my 12th Board exam. So, I would like to know that can I study this course with this percentage of marks?

31st March 2019, 11:34 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Management Studies with 36% in 12th?

Yes. Some colleges allow this criteria for admission to BMS (Bachelor's of Management Studies) course. But most colleges demand minimum 45% to 50% in (10+2). Some of well reputed institutes also conduct their own entrance exam for admission.

Major Subjects In BMS
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting
- Finance
- Business Laws
31st March 2019, 01:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.M.S. or Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate Management course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for the admission of Bachelor of Management Studies course is 45%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Management Studies with 36% in 12th.
31st March 2019, 05:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in BMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Bachelor in Management studies.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

So, you can visit the official website of the institute to get detail about the admission procedure.
31st March 2019, 06:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Management is three year course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes.

But, you have scored a very low percentage, so it may be tough to get admission.
31st March 2019, 09:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

As per the required minimum educational qualification you are eligible to get admission in the BMS course.

But, the minimum required aggregate to get admission in most of the institutes is above 50% aggregate. So, there is less possibility to get admission in the course.with 36% aggregate.

Kindly visit the official website to get detail about the minimum required aggregate.
31st March 2019, 10:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required eligibility to get admission in BMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and must have scored minimum 50% aggregate to appear for the examination.

So, you are not eligible to get admission or become eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the three year course.
31st March 2019, 10:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Your percentage of marks in 12th is just above passing criteria in senior secondary board examination.

Even less popular colleges will not offer you admission for Bachelor of Management studies. You must reappear for board exam and secure good percentage for admission in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?