5th December 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BEd if completed Diploma on 10th basis being a BTech graduate?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course and then BTech. I did 10th then Diploma and then BTech. Now, I am interested to study BEd program. Please let me know am I eligible to pursue this course or not?

6th December 2020, 11:10 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study BEd if completed Diploma on 10th basis being a BTech graduate?

Yes, You can study BEd if completed Diploma on 10th basis being a BTech graduate.

Minimum eligibility criteria is intermediate pass with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

Your Diploma is equivalent to 10+2 so you are eligible for this course.
6th December 2020, 02:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BEd if completed Diploma on 10th basis being a BTech graduate?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to apply for admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. For more information about the admission procedure visit official website of the institution.
6th December 2020, 03:45 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Yes, after completion of B.Tech anyone can take admission in BEd if he secures 50 to 55% marks in graduation.
6th December 2020, 05:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year ( 4 semester ) course.

Required eligibility - Bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit and required minimum aggregate in bachelor degree varies with institution.

Admission procedure varies with institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?