9th June 2018, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate?

Hello, I have scored 403 marks in 12th standard. I belongs to OBC-A category. I want to secured admission for BSc(Agriculture) course. So, please let me know that with this marks in 12th I can study BSc with this stream in any reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in BCA with 52% marsk in 12th?
  2. Can I study BSc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate?
  3. Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure of any reputed private or government college?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Holkar Science College, Indore with 77% in 12th being an OBC candidate?
  6. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  7. Reputed colleges in Pune and Nagpur offering BTech admission to a candidate with 60.77% in 12th and 45 marks in MHT-CET?
  8. Can I get admission in reputed Sainik Schools if got 91% in 12th and belongs to OBC?
  9. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate with 57% in 12th WBCHSE? List of reputed colleges in Kolkata?
  10. WBUT ECE 4th Semester Analog Communication (EC 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility to study BPT in any Government college of Mumbai for a candidate with 137 marks in PCB of 12th?
  12. Information regarding BCA admission?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  14. Scholarships for OBC female candidate who has scored 481 marks in 12th ISC?
  15. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  16. Cutoff marks required in TSICET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  17. How to take admission through GATE in civil engineering?
  18. List of government colleges for admission after 57% marks in 12th
10th June 2018, 01:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate?

Yeah! You are definitely eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course in reputed colleges as you have obtained mire than 80% marks in class 10+2.

You can get admission in any of the below mentioned colleges.

<> Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
TNAU - RI Block, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, PN Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641003
(Official Website Link)

<> Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
(Official Website Link)

<> Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Samastipur, Bihar
Samastipur, Pusa, Bihar 848125
(Official Website Link)

<> Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya , Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Krishak Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492012
(Official Website Link)

<> Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
District Nadia, Mohanpur, West Bengal 741252
(Official Website Link)
10th June 2018, 03:56 PM
riyarawat1902

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate?

Yes of course your marks are very good and you will take admission in any reputed college who offers Bsc in agriculture.
10th June 2018, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate.

Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the University/College and score good marks to secure admission for pursuing Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?