16th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study computer science in university without credit in chemistry?

Can i study computer science in university without credit in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science and Chemistry for husband wife in Foreign universities?
  2. Tips to study for Physics, Chemistry, computer science and Mathematics?
  3. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  5. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science if secured 49% in Maths paper of B.Sc?
  7. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  8. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  9. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  10. Syllabus of OFTIFR entrance test?
  11. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  12. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  13. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  14. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th? -- [New]
  16. How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination
  17. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  18. University which is having the best computer science department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?