27th May 2018, 03:23 AM
Lettah

Can I study Diploma Engineering course with ABET Level 4 certificate?

Hello everyone, I don't have Matriculation certificate. But I have ABET Level 4 certificate. I want to study Diploma course now in Engineering field. So, with this certificate I am eligible to study or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I study a diploma or certificate course?
  2. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  3. Where to get the diploma certificate if college doesn't provide it?
  4. How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  6. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering on certificate course basis?
  10. Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?
  11. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  12. How can i get 10+2 passing certificate after diploma completion?
  13. Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering under sports quota?
  14. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  15. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
  16. Kindly suggest few Medical course which i can study at Diploma level?
  17. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 10+2 having interest in Computer field?
28th May 2018, 08:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Engineering course with ABET Level 4 certificate?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma Engineering course without studying Matriculation. To be eligible to study Diploma in Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or 12th standard or ITI course from a Government recognised board/ institute. Since, you have not pursued 10th standard, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Engineering course.
7th September 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Engineering course with ABET Level 4 certificate?

I qualify to study paramatic course with abet level 4?
20th March 2023, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have abet i want to be a nurse help please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?