25th July 2019, 03:26 PM
anushamoorthy

Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy directly after Matriculation?

Hi, I am Anusha and I have completed my 10th Board exams. Now, am I eligible to do Polytechnic Diploma in Pharmacy? Is there any difference between Polytechnic Diploma and normal Diploma?

29th July 2019, 01:08 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy directly after Matriculation?

To study diploma in pharnacy , Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics Chemistry Math or biology with minimum 50 % average marks. The minimum age requirement is 17 years. As a 10th completed candidate, you are not eligible for D.pharma.
There are so many difference between Polytecnic diploma and normal diploma , Polytecnic diploma is more professional than any normal diploma courses.
29th July 2019, 02:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics,

So, you are not eligible to get admission after std 10th in the course.
29th July 2019, 02:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course after completion of Matriculation i.e; Class 10th as the minimum education required to pursue the same course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?