3rd March 2021, 09:38 AM
hanun123

Can I study Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing MBA program?

Hello Sir, I am an MBA student. I am interested in Physiotherapy and want to do Diploma course in Physiotherapy. So, after completing my MBA, I can study this Diploma course?

6th March 2021, 01:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing MBA program?

No, you can not study Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing MBA program.

You must get the 12th PCB qualification from a recognised Board of Education.

Admission is based on the results of the entrance exam and the seats are allocated by counselling.
6th March 2021, 03:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot study diploma in physiotherapy after completing MBA program.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th standard with the subject of Physics, and Chemistry and Biology from a recognised board are eligible to apply for diploma in physiotherapy.

Physics, Chemistry and Biology is a main subject to get admission in the course of diploma in Physiotherapy with minimum of 50% marks .

45% marks for reserved category candidates only.
6th March 2021, 07:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Physiotherapy, it is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to get admission in diploma in physiotherapy course.
6th March 2021, 07:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue diploma in physiotherapy after MBA course.

The eligibility to get admission in two year diploma in physiotherapy course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institution in which you want to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?