24th March 2019, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I study HS Science if expecting 55 marks in 10th Mathematics?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am expecting to get 55 marks in Mathematics subject of the 10th Board exam. I want to take Science stream in my Higher Secondary. So, if I get this marks in Mathematics then I will be able to study Science in HS?

27th March 2019, 02:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study HS Science if expecting 55 marks in 10th Mathematics?

** As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to study HS Science after scoring 55 marks in 10th Mathematics.

** In order to get admission in 12th science class, the candidate should have passed 11th class in the same stream from a recognized board of education.

** The minimum percentage required for the admission of 12th science course is 50%.

** The percentage of marks also depends upon the type of School so you should go for the admission in that school which accept your percentage of marks.
28th March 2019, 08:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study HS Science if expecting 55 marks in 10th Mathematics?

Yes, you can study HS Science stream after completion of your 10th standard with 55 marks from a government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a government recognised board are eligible to pursue HS Science stream. Admissions to HS Science stream are done through entrance examination or admission test conducted by the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?