24th September 2018, 11:47 PM
Degreellb

Can I study LLB course being a 56 years old BA Pass graduate of Delhi University?

Hello friends, I am 56 years old lady and I have done BA Pass from Delhi University. I have scored 40% marks in it. Now, I want to do LLB course. So, now I am eligible to do LLB course? Kindly tell me immediately.

26th September 2018, 11:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB course being a 56 years old BA Pass graduate of Delhi University?

LLB is three year course and candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course as per Bar Council of India. So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination or get admission on merit basis.
27th September 2018, 12:19 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB course being a 56 years old BA Pass graduate of Delhi University?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year or five year course.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in three year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. So, you will be eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?