14th October 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc Biotechnology after B.Sc Mathematics?

I am a B.Sc Mathematics student. Can I join M.Sc Biotechnology? Will it be a good combination? Or, should I opt for any other specialization? What is the career scope if I continue M.Sc with Mathematics only?

17th October 2019, 04:12 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc Biotechnology after B.Sc Mathematics?

Hello, if you have to do m.sc biotechnology , you have to take one subject biotechnology in degree then your are eligible otherwise you are not eligible. You can do m.sc mathematics , along with b.ed maths then you are eligible to teaching profession
22nd October 2019, 06:50 PM

Hi,
Sorry, you aren't study for M.Sc Biotechnology after passing B.Sc Mathematics.
After passing B.Sc Biotechnology , you can study for M.Sc Biotechnology. So,If you want to study M.Sc Biotechnology you have to study B.Sc Biotechnology.
You can do M.Sc Mathematics along with Bed Mathematics / M.Sc mathematics , then you are eligible to teaching profession.
18th May 2022, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the maths related msc courses available after completing bsc plant biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?