6th September 2010, 12:17 AM
tjai

Can I study MSc Physics at the age of 31 years? Will it be a good career for me?

I am 31 years old and I want to study M.Sc Physics , Please suggest me will it good for career in Physics at this age and whether I will able to get admission at this age?

19th May 2011, 12:50 PM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Can I study MSc Physics at the age of 31 years? Will it be a good career for me?

Yes, you can do M.Sc . It will be a good careeq if attaintion paid
19th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Can I study MSc Physics at the age of 31 years? Will it be a good career for me?

yes You can do M.sc physics, yes there is no age for getting admission you can take admission in any istitute.

Thanks for visiting us.
I hope you satisfy with your services
All the best! For your bright future.
19th May 2011, 05:10 PM
vkvimal192

ofcourse you can do your msc at 31 there is no end of education at any age
10th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
can you please provide me the list of institutes in Chennai who offer MSc physics through distance education. I am also 34 now and have 6 yrs of exp in IT company.
but i dnot want to stay in IT job anymore due to family commitments.
please help.
10th July 2011, 11:57 PM
samyuthri

Sir,
Even i had the same question. Thanks for encouraging. I am 34 now with 6+yrs exp in IT company. I am BSC graduate in Physics with MCA . but i donot want to stay in IT Company anymore due to over stress.

Please provide me the list of institutes which offer MSC physics through Distance edu if so.

Thanks
Gayathri
7th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

is m.sc physics from vinayaka misson distnce edu valid?
19th October 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am having backlogs in my bsc...i will complete bsc next year and please inform the entrance exam date for msc physics in pune university of year 2012
26th March 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have MSc Physics and MBA qualification with more than five years experience in power sector (both thermal and solar).What would be the right career path for me ?
1st July 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i have also suffering from frustration for not doing msc physics , after bsc physics with good marks 1st class mark i had done a blunder by doing mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?