8th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Pharmacy course after BE in Civil Engineering?

Hi, I have completed BE Civil Engineer in the year 2017. But, I am not interested in this field. Now, can I study Pharmacy course or not? Or, which other branch would be best for me and which I can do after BE in Civil Engineering?

14th September 2019, 08:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Pharmacy course after BE in Civil Engineering?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for pursuing diploma or degree course in Pharmacy is simply a Class 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Since, you have completed B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil, which means you must have opted for PM group for your Class 12th and therefore you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma or Degree course in Pharmacy.

Apart from Pharmacy courses, you can even look for options such as MCA, MBA, M.Arch, or other master degree courses if you are interested in pursuing higher education.
14th September 2019, 08:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Best courses after BE in civil engineering:

MMS: MMS stands for Master of Management Studies. It is a mastersl's degree management education program.

PGDM stands for post graduate diploma in management. It is a PG diploma level management education program.

MBA stands for master of Business Administration. It is a management education program.
You can go for MBA in construction management.
3rd October 2021, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have PCBM in 12 now I am pursing b pharmacy and now I want to take admission in engineering can I do that?
6th October 2021, 11:29 PM
Shamaila parween

Yes you can study in diploma and degree course in pharmacy. You are eligible to do. Apart from pharmacy course you can also do that MCA MBA or other master degree also. If you are interested in higher education.
MBA stands for master of Business Administration. It is a management education program.
You can go for MBA in construction management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?