2nd July 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(English) being an English postgraduate of Vinayaka Mission University?

I have done my MA in English course from Vinayaka Mission University. I would like to know that I can do PhD in English or not? Please help me to know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

3rd July 2018, 11:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(English) being an English postgraduate of Vinayaka Mission University?

=> Ph.D. or D.Phil. English or Doctor of Philosophy in English is Doctorate degree English course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study Doctor of Philosophy in English course after completing MA in English course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: FFS-5, Konark Building, Opposite IIJT Building, RDC, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
Phone: 0120 410 7046
4th July 2018, 09:10 AM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: Can I study PhD(English) being an English postgraduate of Vinayaka Mission University?

Yes, you can do Ph. D in English. This Doctorate Degree is very beneficial to your professional career. It enables you to enhance your knowledge and provides research training.
4th July 2018, 03:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study PhD in English in any university.

VInayaka Mission University is a well recognised university by UGC, AICTE UGC DEC and approved by NAAC.
The degree obtained from the VMU is valid every where for getting jobs or for getting admissions in any university for any course.

Since you have studied post graduation degree in English from VMU you can study PhD in English in any university.
4th July 2018, 10:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, this is a good approach to pursue Ph.D in English. Check the below mentioned eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in English course.

Eligibility Criteria to do Ph.D in English:

>>Candidates must complete MA in English course in order to be eligible to apply for Ph.D programme.

>> Candidates should get more than 55% marks in master degree course.

>> To get admission in good universities for this course, candidates have to clear National Eligibility Test (NET) exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?