1st June 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Science in 11th standard with 33 marks in Maths and 53% in 10th CBSE?

Sir, I have completed my 10th with 53%. I have scored only 33 marks in Maths. I want to study Science in 11th standard. I am from CBSE Board. So, can I study Science or not? Kindly help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  3. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  4. Procedure to study 11th standard from abroad with scholarship?
  5. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  9. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. Being weak in Physics, is it better to study Science in 11th CBSE?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  13. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  14. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  17. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
3rd June 2018, 09:04 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I study Science in 11th standard with 33 marks in Maths and 53% in 10th CBSE?

You can study from Science stream but as per I guess if you will pursue from Biology as Main subject it will be better for you.
But you have to decide that from which subject you are interested to pursue. You are eligible to pursue from Science stream having 53% marks in 10th board.
4th June 2018, 03:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Science in 11th standard with 33 marks in Maths and 53% in 10th CBSE?

You can get admission into Science stream having securing 53% marks in 10th standard, but it depends upon which institution you want to be admitted.

Generally good institution allow candidate securing more than 70% marks in 10th standard.

So definitely you can get admission in any of the institution but try to raise your standard in 10+2 level in order to get in to a good carrier of your life as this level is the entry point to so many carrier in Science stream.
28th June 2023, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

we are not getting admission in 11 th state board for 11 th science becouse of we have less marks in math 33
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?