9th June 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I submit my domicile at the time of admission after scoring 35816 rank

Sir my domicile was not ready at the time of form apply.My rank is 35816 can I submit my domicile at the time of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Can a candidate from Uttar pradesh apply for WB JEE?
  4. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  5. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  6. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  7. Can I get admission in Jabalpur or Shibpur after scoring 841 rank in WBJEE
  8. How to get admission in MNIT Jaipur after scoring 137 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  10. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  12. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  13. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  14. Can I get admission in Murthal Engineering College after scoring an AIR of 97567 and State Rank of 4120?
  15. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 3943 rank in AIEEE in Uttrakhand?
  17. How much marks and rank required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar? I am a domicile of Punjab and I am a female candidate
  18. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
9th June 2015, 07:59 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Default Re: Can I submit my domicile at the time of admission after scoring 35816 rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my domicile was not ready at the time of form apply.My rank is 35816 can I submit my domicile at the time of admission.
People who are above the age of 18 can apply for domicile certificate, if they are below the age of 18 then they can use the domicile of their parents.In your case if your domicile is ready then surely you can submit it during the time of admission when needed.Domicile is considered as a proof of your nationality
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?