27th February 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I switch to non schooling or open board after 11th class to complete 12th class?

I did not get a good marks in class 11th examination due to that my school is not allowing me to go to class 12th. Can I leave my school and do non schooling from any other institution or distance board? My current board is CBSE.

29th February 2020, 07:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch to non schooling or open board after 11th class to complete 12th class?

You cannot directly appear for board examination of 12th after pursuing 11th in regular stream from any board. You can register for board exam from any open board like National Institute of Open Schooling or some other boards.

You will have to again register for board exam and then appear for 11th and 12th standard exams. No board allows one year in regular and other in distance.
2nd March 2020, 04:08 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I switch to non schooling or open board after 11th class to complete 12th class?

--Yes you are eligible for switch to Non schooling or Open board even after 11th standard to complete the 12th standard through NIOS board.

NIOS board stand for National Institute of Open Schooling.

Eligibility Criteria:-

:-Candidate must passed 10th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:-Age not less than 14 years.

For more detail visit www.nios.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?