3rd May 2012, 12:26 PM
shivangiashu

Can I take admission in any other school after having compartment in 1 subject in 11th?

sir i ws having compartment in one subject in 11 can i take admission in other school.....aal over i secured 60 %

19th May 2012, 10:37 AM
bantidas

Default Re: Can I take admission in any other school after having compartment in 1 subject in 11th?

Dear Shivangi,

You must mention the subject in which you have received the compartment.
If the subject was not an additional subject then i suggest you to repeat class 11th instead if taking admission in any other inferior school that gives admission to students not clearing exams from other school.

It will be very difficult for you to cope u with the syllabus of 12th which is very vast and also you will have the extra pressure of the competitive exams.

So my suggestion will always be to improve your foundation instead of standing on a weaker one.

Best of Luck.
18th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in any other school after having compartment in 1 subject in 11th?

Sir, can i repeat my 12th class from any other school after having compartment in physics ? What should be better for me either to repeat or to appear in compartment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?