18th May 2019, 01:32 PM
Kajal@96

Can I take admission in B.Ed session 2019 on the basis of M.Com?

Sir, I am pursuing M.Com from distance education. My 6th semester exams are in June, 2019. But, due to some reasons I had taken direct admission in M.Com second semester as a late student. My 1st semester exams are in December, 2019. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Ed course in 2019 session on the basis of graduation? I have got 76% in B.Com.

31st May 2019, 03:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed session 2019 on the basis of M.Com?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in Science/ Commerce/ Humanities stream with 50% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your B.Com degree course with 76% marks, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course irrespective of your performance in Master's degree course.
31st May 2019, 07:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher Training course. The academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree. You must have secured minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Since, you have secured 76% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce, you are eligible for this course. You can apply for entrance exam of B.Ed course in top university.
31st May 2019, 08:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue B.Ed course on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.

But, you are not eligible to pursue two courses simultaneously.

B.Ed is two year course. The common eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?