7th May 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BCA with Mathematics as an optional subject in Intermediate?

In my Intermediate I had Mathematics as an optional subject and I have also passed in that. So, am I eligible to take admission in BCA with Mathematics as an optional subject?

11th May 2019, 06:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BCA with Mathematics as an optional subject in Intermediate?

=> Yes, you are eligible to take admission in BCA with Mathematics as an optional subject in Intermediate.

=> Bachelor of Computer Applications is an Undergraduate Academic Degree and the duration of this course is three years.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in BCA course is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
15th May 2019, 04:02 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in BCA with Mathematics as an optional subject in Intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in BCA with mathematics as an optional subject in Intermediate

The basic eligibility to take admission in BCA course is that the candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board.

Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Academic degree.

The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?