16th September 2012, 07:49 PM
molic

Can I take admission in colleges of Hotel Management? I am 23 years old

Iam 23 years old.Can i take admission in colleges of hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  6. Can I take admission in colleges of Hotel Management? I am 23 years old
  7. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  8. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  9. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  13. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  14. How much salary is given to hotel management student?
  15. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM? -- [New]
  16. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  17. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?

16th October 2016, 11:56 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in colleges of Hotel Management? I am 23 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by molic View Post
Iam 23 years old.Can i take admission in colleges of hotel management?
There is age restriction in taking admission for Hotel Management.
  • For General/OBC: Upper Age limit is 22 years.
  • For SC/ST: Upper Age limit is 25 years.

If you belong to General or OBC category, then you cannot apply for Hotel Management course.

However, if you are in reserved category then you cannot apply for Hotel Management course.

For getting admission into Hotel Management course, you will have to qualify an entrance exam that will contain:
  • Numerical ability
  • Scientific ability
  • Reasoning and logical deduction
  • General knowledge
  • Current affairs and service sector
  • English language

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?