10th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?

I have passed ICWAI & MBA in Fin & Mktg and interested for M.phil in Commerce from North Orissa University .Can i take admission & how & on which date & can it be eligible for Commerce lecturer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  2. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  5. How to apply for NET exam after B.Com to become a Commerce Lecturer?
  6. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  7. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  9. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  10. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  11. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?
  13. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  14. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  15. Procedure to become a Commerce lecturer in government college? -- [New]
  16. Job possibilities for MBA (FInance & Marketing) students from non commerce background?
  17. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  18. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
28th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?

when will the admission in to mphil in commerce start in north orissa university
15th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?

I have compleated mcom in f.m(auto)colledge,then i wish admission in m.phill.which criteria fufilled i will admission.
27th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I've done mba in HR from bput,how can i take admission for M.phil in HR,Plz guide me
23rd November 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mba in finance and HR.AM i eligible for writting NET exam.And also am i eligible to teach commerce subject in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?