25th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry

Sir,i have passed B.sc. with mathematics,physics,chemistry. Can i take the admission in M.C.A in Sikkim manipal university distance education. Please give me full detail.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSc IT from Mumbai University?
  2. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  3. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  7. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  8. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  9. Can I do M.Tech after doing MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through distance education?
  10. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  11. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?
  13. Should I go for BSc Chemistry in IGNOU or BCA in Sikkim Manipal University
  14. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University
  15. Can I appear GATE after distance mode MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal university be recognized by UGC for BA correspondence course?
  17. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  18. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode? -- [New]
30th April 2013, 12:52 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry

Dear Friend,
You must note that in order to pursue the MCA Degree you must have completed Graduations in Science with at least 60% but you should have Maths in your 10+2 Board Examinations.While if you have B.Tech,BCA or BBA degree then also you can apply for it.

But as you had mentioned that you have completed your Graduations that is B.Sc so you may apply but you should have Maths subject in your 10+2 Board Examinations and also you must have secured 60% or above in your Graduations degree.

You may also visit to the main site of Sikkim Manipal University mentioned below in order to clear your rest all queries regarding the procedure:-
www.smude.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?