29th March 2011, 11:25 AM
shrutiii

Can I take admission in professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22?

im 21 yrs old and in third year b.sc......im not very happy with this degree and have been doing coaching for n.i.f.t. since last two years but have been unsuccessful can i take admission in some professional undergraduate course at this age ....as i will be 22 in august..i have done 10+2 with pcb with 78%.......please help...?????

15th July 2011, 09:48 PM
D.seshukumar

Default Re: Can I take admission in professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22?

u can join in..u.g...by writing common entrence exam test..conducted by the respected universities..or directly by..management quota....22 is not a great barier..for joining u.g...but u have to hurry up....if u still wait for 1 or 2 years u may not have the chance to do ur ug.and subsequently pg.... hurry up
15th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Can I take admission in professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22?

yes, you can take admission in any undergraduate professional course as your age is not so much but some professional courses conduct entrance test to admit the students so according to your interest you can decide what you want to do in future for secure job.
17th July 2011, 11:35 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

yes surely you can join for professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22

it is because there is no age limit for undergraduate courses in india

so you can apply for your favourite courses now itself
18th July 2011, 11:43 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

The upper age limit for the various undergraduate courses is 22 years.
However it can vary in different universities.
You can use the following link for more information
www.jiwaji.edu/.../admission.../Part%20II%20General%20rules%202010.p...
18th July 2011, 12:00 PM
rhl_paul

complete your b.sc degree.

if you are not inclined to continue it,search for mba institutes.you will find a good one.
30th April 2012, 05:54 PM
nadankanan

you can take admission in any undergraduate professional course as your age is not so much but some professional courses conduct entrance test to admit the students so according to your interest you can decide what you want to do in future for secure job.
The upper age limit for the various undergraduate courses is 22 years.
However it can vary in different universities.
You can use the following link for more information
www.jiwaji.edu/.../admission.../Part%20II%20General%20rules%202010.p...
you can join for professional undergraduate courses at the age of 22
it is because there is no age limit for undergraduate courses in india
so you can apply for your favourite courses now itself
15th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

now i'm 26 years old.... can i join ug degree now...........
23rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

my age is 24 nd i m pursuing cma (cost nd managment accountant ) since 3 yrs bt i dont get success so plz suggest me any other professinal degree . due to dis course i dont complete my graduation i hav cleared my 1st nd 2nd year
23rd October 2020, 03:33 PM
Priya Dhongade

Yes you can take admission for your under graduation at the age of 22. That has been no age requirement for doing any professional courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?