16th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?

I gave my 10+2 second semester exam in March 2012.I want to take addmission in punjab university,ludhiana.I have dout that i will fail in physics.But i will passed in remaining papers with 60+ percentage.
I was passed in 10+2 first semester with 63 percent.
I want to know that if I will fail in physics than can i take addmission in punjab university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjab Agriculture University
  3. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Admission in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana for food technology?
  6. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  7. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  9. Which colleges in India offer Ph.D in Food Science? When are the exams held?
  10. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  11. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  12. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges? -- [New]
  13. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  15. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After scoring 1258 rank can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjabi University and Punjab Agriculture University?
  18. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
7th May 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?

what is the eligibility to take admission in punjab university after 10, 2
7th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?

how to take admission in punjab university after 10 2 what is the eligibility for bcom
25th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 and after 10 i want come in agriculture university and i belong to sikh backgroud did i can come in it
25th November 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i scored 80% marks in 10th can i come to agriculture university
27th December 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i have 54% marks in bsc non medical & ihave obc category. then can i appear for the entrance of pau university
23rd March 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure and eligibility for b com in PAU ludhiana ??????????

plz tell about this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3rd May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in Bed 2013
26th March 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

i have non medical i think to be repair inmath so what can ido now iwant to go in thapper collage for b
.tec.
26th March 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

i have non medical i think to be repair inmath so what can ido now iwant to go in thapper collage for b
.tec.
12th March 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for 2 non-med. Exams nd after that i wanna take admission in bsc. Agriculture in PAU i wanna k ow its procedurs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?