13th May 2022, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a B.Ed after completing a degree in Biochemistry? Which course should I choose, Biology or Chemistry?

Can I take a B.Ed after completing a degree in Biochemistry? Which course should I choose, Biology or Chemistry? Qualification to teach in any class?

30th April 2023, 09:44 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: Can I take a B.Ed after completing a degree in Biochemistry? Which course should I choose, Biology or Chemistry?

Yes, you can go for B.ED course after completing your graduation in Bio-Chemistry.
For filling the form to appear in B.ed Entrance examination, you need to be enrolled as a Science student.
After getting your B.ed degree, you will have to appear in TET exams conducted state level and central level to be eligible for teaching.
30th April 2023, 10:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take a B.Ed after completing a degree in Biochemistry? Which course should I choose, Biology or Chemistry?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a professional course which has become mandatory for becoming teacher in government schools.

The minimum academic qualification for Bachelor of Education course is given as below:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for the B.Ed course.

You can apply for B.Ed entrance exam if you have secured minimum of 50% marks or more in graduation. You can select either of the two subjects depending upon your interest.

After that you will have to clear Central Teacher Eligibility test or State Teacher Eligibility test to become eligible for government teacher recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?