22nd July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?

if my nomber is 50% and i have arts without eco than how can i take BBA...

10th May 2015, 04:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if my nomber is 50% and i have arts without eco than how can i take BBA...
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 year undergraduate degree course and to be eligible for this course, you must have completed your 10+2 examination with English as a compulsory subject. Along with that you must have scored minimum 60% marks in your 12th examination to get admission in top business schools.

Candidates can get admission in the BBA course through direct admission as well as on the basis of performance on an entrance test.

If your aim is to join top business schools, then for this you have to crack the entrance test along with Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The examination is objective one including sections like Numerical ability, reasoning, English Language etc.

Well, the eligibility criteria vary from colleges to colleges, but if you have scored more than 60% marks in your 12th examination, then definitely you will get seat in top business schools. The fee structure for the 3 year BBA programme has 2 components:

~~ Tuition fee
~~ Hostel & related Charges

The fees also vary from college to colleges. Some colleges also offer Scholarships to those aspirants who scored good percentile marks in Previous examination or in entrance test. The general fees of BBA Program are approx 1 lakhs-2 lakhs per year.

I suggest you to please contact the university directly to get complete information about admission & fee structure.
10th May 2015, 05:46 PM
uma chinnu

Smile Re: Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?

DEAR,
Yes your eligible to take the course of BBA. BBA means bachelor of business administration this course contains 3 years.
11th May 2015, 12:12 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?

Well friend bba stands for bachelor of business administration.It is a 3 years graduation course for this you must have completed 12th with at least 60% and you must have English in 12th.
There are so many colleges which have this course for that you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by them and if you clear that then you will get a good college for that.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?