29th July 2013, 01:46 AM
Sritheeban

Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?

can i take mechnical engg in dipolama eee

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of engineering is the best? I am a Mechanical, EEE and Electronics student
  2. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  3. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  4. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  5. Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?
  6. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  7. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  8. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which are the entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE?
  11. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  18. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
22nd August 2013, 01:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?

Any candidate having completed 10th or 12th can apply for diploma. Required qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50-60% marks. Entrance test like Odhisha DET and JMI entrance test are conducted for admission. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, etc forms the syllabus for Odisha DET. Applications can be submitted online through the website of the concerned technical board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?