26th April 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer my btech admission from jntu to autonomous college?

sir ,i am a lateral entry student in jntu college i am not comfortable in this college then can i change by admission to autonomous college?

29th April 2022, 09:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i transfer my btech admission from jntu to autonomous college?

It's not possible to transfer from one college to another in middle.

However if you are not interested in studying in your present college, then you may discontinue the course and pay the entire fee and then you can take admission in another college of your choice.
Leaving the course in middle us the only choice you have.
Or else you complete your degree from that same college.
29th April 2022, 10:12 PM
jacobleo329

JNTU is also known as Hyderabad University. It was city's first nationalization university and popular with young students because of its reputed B.Tech courses dealing in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication. JNTU is located at Mahatma Gandhi Road in the same premises as Gachibowli Stadium (now called Ambedkar Stadium). JNTU has a no fuss admission process where the importance is given to "Keeping All-inclusive Mindset". I would recommend you submit your application form online only since instalments even if paid on time are mailed by post office! That said, due to huge overflow in engineering admissions which just dominates for entrance to IIITs, there's no surprising that some colleges might have wait list a few weeks after you have submitted your online application.

JNTU is one of the best engineering college in India. They normally ask one year experience from other companies or industry for admissions. I am planning to take admission in Jntu as an fresher . The admission chance is still there so you may apply for it.
30th April 2022, 10:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can transfer your BTech admission from JNTU to an Autonomous college. You first need to check with your current college administration talk to them and write an application. After that, you may check with the college to which you want to take admission. Grab the information about accepting the student in mid-course, availability of seats,s and other formalities.

If both the colleges are favorable then you can go ahead and change the college.
30th April 2022, 11:04 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, it is not possible to transfer from an JNTU college to Autonomous College in the middle of B.Tech course. In order to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree (B.Tech) certificate, you need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same College/ University where you have secured admission in B.Tech course.
30th April 2022, 02:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change but you need to do is nothing but you have to pay some fees on management quota and you should bring, no objection certificate and some Internal certificates, regarding good behaviour of student and then you can get seat in any autonomous college.
30th April 2022, 02:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer from JNTU College to an another Autonomous college in the middle of B. Tech course. You need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same College/ University where you have secured admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?