23rd January 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I use my SC caste certificate of UP to use in Rajasthan government job vacancies?

Hi, I already have Schedule Caste certificate from UP. Now, I am applying for government job in Rajasthan. I get married in Rajasthan only. So I have domicile certificate of Rajasthan. Now, can I apply in Rajasthan government with same SC caste certificate as my husband's comes under General caste?

25th March 2019, 12:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I use my SC caste certificate of UP to use in Rajasthan government job vacancies?

You can take the benefit of either of your father's caste certificate or your Husband's caste certificate.

As per the plan provisions, you should have the caste and domicile certificate under the same state to take the benefits. As you are applying on the basis of your husband's domicile certificate as you changed your state after marriage so, you would need to apply under general category. You will not get the benefits of Scheduled caste in Rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?