22nd July 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I use the OBC Caste certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra?

Hi, I belong to OBC caste category and my OBC caster certificate have been issued by Tamil Nadu State Government. Can I use the this OBC caste certificate issued by Tamil Nadu government in the state of Maharashtra?

4th June 2023, 11:16 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I use the OBC Caste certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra?

No, you have to get your OBC certificate in the prescribed format according to the notification. Also, your caste should be available in the list released by the particular state government to get the benefit of reservation. All these certificates have a validity period of 6 months and older certificates are not considered valid.

Hence, make sure you get the certificate in a prescribed format according to the notification. Also, must fulfill the domicile criteria to get reservation benefits in other states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?