26th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?

I have a great interest to take B.Tech in food processing. I have completed my higher secondary exams and i'm waiting for my results. My parents wish to make me a doctor but i have a great passion for food technology. i am very much interested to know more about this course and which institute is the best.my idea is that we are learning only to get a good job and earn a big amount monthly.so, i would also like to know the companies that offer the best salary.please, help me to take a good step towards my aim.
-S.Shivani Angel,
Tirunelveli.

Related Questions:
4th May 2015, 11:28 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?

Top 10 Food Processing Companies for B.Tech graduate with Food Processing in India are as follows.

Nestle
Amul
Rasna International
Tata
Pepsico India Holdings
Britannia
Usher Agro
Cadbury India
MTR Foods
Priya Foods

These companies offer very high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?