27th June 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can i write Afcat if i have above 60% in btech but have only 51% in maths 12th class?

Can i write Afcat if i have above 60% in btech but have only 51% in maths 12th class?

28th June 2022, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i write Afcat if i have above 60% in btech but have only 51% in maths 12th class?

For appearing in AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) any graduates (3 year course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are eligible provided they must have managed at least 50% marks in both Physics and Mathematics at their Class 12th level examination.

So, if you have managed to secure 50% marks in both Physics and Mathematics paper separately of your Class 12th board examination then you are eligible for appearing in AFCAT as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete details regarding AFCAT eligibility, you can refer to the link https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/CareerAs...electronicsDiv.
29th June 2022, 10:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i write Afcat if i have above 60% in btech but have only 51% in maths 12th class?

The eligibility criteria for this exam are a Graduation degree from any recognized university with a minimum three-year degree course in any discipline and at*least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
or
A four-year BE/B Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university to get eligible for this exam.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the exam.
30th June 2022, 01:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for AFCAT administration and logistics branch if you have atleast 60% marks in your graduation(aggregate). And you should also qualify other eligibility criteria like age limit and other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?