27th December 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I write all different bank exams while pursuing my graduation?

Hi, I'm still pursuing my graduation. Can I write all or some of the different bank exams while pursuing my graduation? If yes, then which exams am I eligible for to write without completing my graduation?

31st December 2018, 05:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write all different bank exams while pursuing my graduation?

Yes, you can apply for most of banks exams after completion of Bachelor's degree. The minimum academic qualification required for exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts common written exam for clerk and Probationary officer for more than 20 nationalized banks. The age limit for clerk is 20-28 years and that for PO is 20-30 years. You can also apply for SBI PO and Clerk exam.
31st December 2018, 11:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required for any banking job is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, while pursuing your graduation degree course, you are not eligible to apply for banking examination.

Further, after completion of your graduation degree course, you can apply for the bank examinations such as SBI Bank examinations or IBPS bank examinations, etc. for recruitment as bank clerk, bank PO.
31st December 2018, 11:30 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates in bachelor degree are not eligible to appear for recruitment in banking examination.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

So, you will become eligible to appear in the examination after bachelor degree.
31st December 2018, 03:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Final year candidates are not eligible to appear for banking recruitment examination.

One can appear for the examination after completion of the bachelor degree. The age limit varies with examination.

So, you must do preparation to qualify in the examination.
31st December 2018, 03:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can write different bank examinations while pursuing your graduation. Final year degree candidates are eligible to appear in most of the bank examinations. While pursuing final year of graduation course, you can appear in bank examinations like SBI, ICICI, IBPS, etc.,.
4th January 2019, 08:17 AM
Meg24

Hello.,
Yes you can apply for the bank exams and few other government service exams while pursuing your graduation degree because most of the banking sector demands age criteria of 18 or 20-27 and students pursuing the last year can apply .
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?