24th January 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I write ISRO exam after intermediate 2nd year board exams? Full details of ISRO entrance exam?

Hello I'm anusha of class 12 interested to write ISRO entrance examination but I have doubts for entering into the exam like when to apply? From where to get guide books and question papers of past years? And, what is the criteria to apply for it? Please reply with suitable answer.

28th January 2018, 06:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write ISRO exam after intermediate 2nd year board exams? Full details of ISRO entrance exam?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

Eligibility criteria:

1. Graduates in engineering or technology or post graduates in science can apply for ISRO entrance examination. You should have minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech course.

2. The age limit for exam is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

There is written test then Group Discussion and final stage is personal interview. You can not apply after 12th board examination.
28th January 2018, 09:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write ISRO exam after intermediate 2nd year board exams? Full details of ISRO entrance exam?

You can not apply for Indian Space Research Organization examination after intermediate second year.

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology candidates can apply for ISRO entrance exam.

You should first pursue B.Tech to become eligible for ISRO entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?