15th December 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I write NATA exam after 12th?

Can i write NATA exam after my 12 exam pls any body hep me out soon....

16th December 2010, 06:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NATA exam after 12th?

Yes you can appear for the exam after your 12th standard. But it is important that you should have studied mathematics as a subject. Also at least 50% marks in 12th is a must.
19th December 2010, 04:22 AM
nishant1110

Yes. Maths as a subject in +2 and qualifying marks in all subjects is must.
19th December 2010, 12:33 PM
ruchika4989

yes you can definately
NATA 2010 Eligibility

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.

The details of Test Centers and NATA 2010 Registration shall be made available at http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org in due course.
19th December 2010, 09:16 PM
priyanka_rao69

Yes you can appear for this exam after your 12th.

NATA 2011
Eligibility:
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.

log onto http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org for more details
25th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can i write NATA entrance test after 11th ?
Is it necessary to join any coaching classes ?If so will you please suggest classes in pune?
I am in std 11 th now.Your guidance will be of great help.
thanks!
18th March 2011, 10:51 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hello,
Yes you can write NATA exam after 12th if you have maths as one of the subject and you have got 50% aggregate marks.

NATA Eligibility:

The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)

Regards
Kapila
26th March 2011, 11:33 AM
lekha gopi

can we attempt the nata exam after std 10??
7th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I wrote my NATA exam in 2010 my nata score 98.I want to NATA exam again i dint got seat because my inter score was less.PLEASE GUIDE ME I am reallyvery intrested in architecture.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
6th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any related course or Diploma course other than B. Arch after writing NATA ?
7th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can i write NATA exam 21th june and my AIEEE rank is 3302,can i get the b.arch
8th June 2011, 03:07 PM
Sachin Narayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i write NATA exam after my 12 exam pls any body hep me out soon....

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for cracking NATA exam .The eligibility criteria is as follows:-

1.Eligibility:-

Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
or
Candidates should have qualified 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

2. NATA Syllabus, Test Structure:- The exam will be of 3 hrs. One has to clear the NATA eligibility criteria before applying. The test is divided into 2 sections.

1. Drawing Test :- It is paper based & is of 2 hrs. duration. It is judged on the aspects like sense of perspective drawing, ability to sketch a given object proportionately, creating interesting 2-D composition using given shapes & forms, understanding of scales & proportions, visualizing & drawing the effects of light on the object & shadows cast on surroundings, combining & composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form, creating visual harmony using colors in given composition and drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.

2. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :- It is a computer based online test of 1 hr. duration. It is judged on aspects like visualizing different sides of 3-D dimensional objects, analytical reasoning, imaginative comprehension & expression, visualizing 3-D objects from 2-D drawings, identifying commonly used materials & objects based on their textual qualities, mental ability and architectural awareness.
14th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Bmsri

National Aptitude Test in Architecture

The National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), Pune, an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA), is conducting a National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2011) for admission to first year of 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) degree course for all architectural institutions in the country, including NITs, IITs, Government Institutions, Government-aided Institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities and Private Universities, established by a Central or State Legislature and other private institutions

Eligibility :

as you have completed your +2 you are eligible for the exam. to write tje exam you need to increase your creative skill.All the best
30th September 2011, 07:32 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Yes you can appear for the exam after your 12th standard.
30th September 2011, 07:32 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

yes you can definately
NATA 2010 Eligibility

The details of Test Centers and NATA 2010 Registration shall be made available at http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org in due course.
30th September 2011, 07:33 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Eligibility :

as you have completed your +2 you are eligible for the exam. to write tje exam you need to increase your creative skill.All the best
15th February 2012, 12:12 PM
puchu007

Yes you can write NATA exam after 12th if you have maths as one of the subject and you have got 50% aggregate marks.

NATA Eligibility:

The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?