2nd July 2020, 02:15 PM
RRanjanKumar

Can I write only Biology subject paper from NIOS Board after passing 12th with PCM?

Can I add Biology only through NIOS if I had passed PCM with 90% from other board? If done so then will I be able to give NEET exam or not and will I get admission in medical colleges for pursuing MBBS regular degree course?

13th July 2020, 04:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write only Biology subject paper from NIOS Board after passing 12th with PCM?

Note that all subjects (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology) should be from same board to appear for NEET exam.

Subjects from different boards will not be considered for applying to NEET exam.

So, if you wish to apply for NEET exam, then you can fill private form for Biology subject from the same board from which you have passed PCM with 90%.

After passing Biology from that Board, you will be eligible for applying NEET exam.
27th April 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write only Biology subject paper from NIOS Board after passing 12th with PCM?

I have completed my class 12 with pcm is there is anyway to study biology and become eligible for neet
25th June 2021, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 class with PCM from cbse board and now i want to do MBBS SO CAN I give single biology paper from same board
6th October 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Will i be able to give NEET exam if i give only BIOLOGY on demand exam from NIOS board after completing 12th last year with PCM from CBSE? and HOW ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?