2nd August 2022, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I write Sub inspector exam after completing BTech in computer science?

Can I write Sub inspector exam after completing BTech in computer science? am i eligible

4th August 2022, 11:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Sub inspector exam after completing BTech in computer science?

The basic eligibility to apply and appear for Sub Inspector recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination and after qualifying in all the stages of the examination ( written and physical ) eligible for the final selection.
5th August 2022, 02:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Sub inspector exam after completing BTech in computer science?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for the Sub inspector exam after completing your BTech in computer science.
The minimum educational qualification required for this post is that you must have completed a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university or Institute.
5th August 2022, 01:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can write sub inspector examination after completing BTech in computer science because minimum educational qualification required to write this examination is graduation in any strain from recognised university or Institute.
Moreover, you have to appear in the union public service commission examination known as civil services examination to apply for the sports and depending upon your rank in written examination and interview you will be offered the post.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th August 2022, 01:58 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After earning your BTech in computer science, you can apply for the Sub Inspector examination.
You must have earned your graduate degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institute in order to be considered for this position.
6th August 2022, 08:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I write Sub inspector exam after completing BTech in computer science?

Candidates should be between 20 to 25 years of age to be eligible to apply for the Delhi Police SI post. There is age relaxation provided to candidates belonging to different categories. Candidates should have completed their graduation from any recognised university or college to be eligible for the post of SI.
7th August 2022, 09:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Generally, the minimum education required for appearing in Sub Inspector recruitment examinations is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, after completing your B.Tech. in Computer Science degree you will be certainly eligible to apply for Sub Inspector recruitment examinations as far as the educational requirements for these examinations are concerned.
7th August 2022, 01:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for Sub Inspector:

1. You should have completed their graduation from any recognised university or college to be eligible for the post of SI.

2. You should be between 20 to 25 years of age to be eligible to apply for the SI post.

3. You should be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?