27th December 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a Kannada medium student apply for MPSC exams?

I'm from Maharashtra but I studied in Kannada medium I had Marathi subject also from 5th to 10th standard for 50 marks in each class. But my mother tongue language is Kannada. So, am I eligible for MPSC exam?

31st December 2018, 05:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Kannada medium student apply for MPSC exams?

Yes, you can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination after studying in Kannada medium.

The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is that candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university of India. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.
31st December 2018, 12:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Other stream and other state candidates can apply for MPSC exam. Kannada medium students can apply for MPSC exam.
31st December 2018, 02:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is state civil services examination of Maharashtra.

2. Bachelor's degree passed candidate from any state can apply for this exam. Kannada Medium students can apply for MPSC exam.

3. The age limit is 18-33 years.
31st December 2018, 05:08 PM
srkallinone

No matter of your language if you have nativity of Maharashtra state. If you have domicile of Maharashtra state, then you are eligible for MPSC. MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is the conducting body for various recruitment exams in Maharashtra state.

Eligibility for MPSC
- You must be citizen of India and have domicile of Maharashtra state.
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years. Relaxation available 3 years to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST.
2nd January 2019, 11:46 PM
Meg24

Hello,

Yes you can apply for the exam as students from any medium.of schooling can apply for the same if they have a graduation degree from a recognised University.
Apparently you are eligible to apply for the exam if you are a domicile of the state

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?