7th January 2017, 01:50 PM
JayamohanTamil

Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student apply for JEST exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am a BE Mechanical Engineering student and I want to write JEST exam but I am not sure that I am eligible to write the exam or not. I want to know can a BE Mechanical Engineering student apply for JEST exam? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Ph.D entrance exam for PG in Physics student?
  2. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Can a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student apply for MPSC exam? -- [New]
  4. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for JEST exam? What is the syllabus? Last years question papers?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in JEST if pursuing M.Sc(Physics) 3rd semester?
  7. Can a Mechanical Engineering student apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam and get a job?
  8. Can i apply for JEST exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D.?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for JEST exam after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?
  10. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?
  12. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  13. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  15. Syllabus for Physics for JEST Exam?
  16. Can a B.Tech.(IT) final year student apply for IES exam?
  17. Can I apply for NDA exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?

9th January 2017, 04:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student apply for JEST exam? How can I apply for the exam?

JEST is Joint Entrance Screening Test. This is entrance examination for admission in PhD and integrated PhD courses in different colleges. Candidates who have done graduation in engineering, technology, Physics, etc are eligible.

Bachelor of Mechanical engineering candidate is eligible to apply for JEST. Last date to apply for JEST 2017 exam was 16th December, 2016. You will have to wait for next year examination notification.

6th June 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student apply for JEST exam? How can I apply for the exam?

Can a aeronautical engineering student apply for jest exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?