29th May 2011, 05:12 PM
saurav dev

Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?

sir,i am a nepalese student.I have passed10+2 examination. Can i apply for AIEEE examinationfor iit and can i have scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for IIT JEE being a 12th student from NIOS board? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE or IIT JEE after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  5. Am i eligible for IIT JEE with one year gap after 12th?
  6. Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  8. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam
  9. How to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? I am 12th passed student
  10. How to join Architecture after Diploma? How many years will it take to complete the education?
  11. Can I give AIEEE or IIT JEE new pattern exam after passing 12th exam?
  12. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  13. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  14. Information about B.Tech course?
  15. How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too
  16. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  17. Am I eligible to try IIT and other exams after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?
4th August 2011, 03:53 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?

A candidate must have passed the QE for the first time, on or after October 1, 2009 or will be appearing in 2011.

Those who are going to appear in the QE later than October 1, 2011 are not eligible to apply for JEE-2011.

The qualifying examinations (QEs) are listed below:

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

H.S.C. vocational examination.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

3 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state Board of technical education.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

You can also apply for AIEEE examination. You can have scholarships according to the institute policies in which you are going to take admission.
4th August 2011, 03:56 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?

A candidate must have passed the QE for the first time, on or after October 1, 2009 or will be appearing in 2011.

You can take IIT JEE exam.
Those who are going to appear in the QE later than October 1, 2011 are not eligible to apply for JEE-2011.

The qualifying examinations (QEs) are listed below:

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

H.S.C. vocational examination.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

3 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state Board of technical education.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

You can also apply for AIEEE examination. You can have scholarships according to the institute policies in which you are going to take admission.
26th August 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm from nepal.i have done b.sc from bhu and write now i'm doing M.sc from bhu.can i eligible for CSIR-NET?if there is any way please tell me.I can alse changed my citizenship if raquired.
18th November 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Well i have nepalese citizenship.. Can i apply for aieee?
19th December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a nepali student and i have passed class 12 science from Nepali board .Can i apply for AIEEE 2012? I have nepali citizenship.
28th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i m nepali student, 12th from nepal can i apply for aieee
25th February 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How may fees will applicable for nepali students for aieee
6th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i m sturding in 2nd puc in karnataka . i am nepali student of nepal .how can i apply for aieee...
19th June 2012, 11:50 PM

Question Re: Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?

sir,i am a nepalese student.I have passed10+2 examination. Can i apply for AIEEE examinationfor iit and can i have scholarships?
19th July 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a nepalese student.I have passed10 2 examination. Can i apply for AIEEE examinationfor iit and can i have scholarships?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-nepali-student-apply-aieee-iit-jee-after-passing-12th-exam-am-i-eligible-scholarships-190813.html#ixzz2133oB8iT
17th November 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, am the Nepalese student recently passed my 2 from HSEB Board of NEPAL and i have the Nepalese citizenship. Am i eligible for the jee main and advanced entrance examination? And if then do i have any any scholarships under this scheme?
25th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in iit and aieee 12th from nepal
23rd February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can nepelase student apply for iit entrance
2nd March 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can a neplese student who is passing 2 from india will appear in iit jee advanced.....if yes than is there anything special requirement,such as selection by caste...as there in india caste is saperated but not in nepal.......wht percent is required for the selection.......
22nd April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a Nepali citizen.I have completed my matriculation from Nepal board and 2 from CBSE board from Delhi Public School in Nepal.Can i apply for IIT JEE.Please suggest the procedures for it.
20th November 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i apply jee ,12th from nepal
25th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have indian citizenship but compleated class xii from nepal although i am not a nepali.can l give aieee?
13th October 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 with physics, chemistry, biology as compulsory & mathmetics as optional. I have nepali citizenship. Am I eligible to take iit and aieee entrance exam?
11th July 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can an indian citizen who has passed class 12th from Nepal board is eligible to appear on iit jee exam???
15th August 2015, 07:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav dev View Post
Dear friend,

Yes, of course. Nepal along with Bhutan candidates can apply for AIEEE (now JEE Mains) Exam for getting admission in prestigious engineering & architecture colleges of India.

Nepalese candidates must have qualified the equivalent 10+2 exam to be eligible for AIEEE Exam.

And, the state code used for their Application Form filling process will be '99'.

JEE Main Application Forms releases in October-November.
5th December 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Indian Nationality is not available for indian students passing from Nepal. What should I do?
5th December 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

This time for Indian citizens in Nepal is there any change in filling form of IIT JEE
4th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How much money is required to study genetic engineering
17th December 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a Nepali citizen.I have completed my 10th from CBSE board from Sri Prakash Synergy School and 12th from CBSE board from Sree Chaitanya College of Andhra Pradesh. Can i apply for JEE main exam. if yes, Please suggest the procedures for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?