24th December 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a OH Orthopedically handicapped apply for UPSC exam? Which type of relaxation is present for me?

Hello sir, I am OH Orthopedically handicapped and want to prepare for UPSC exam. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for it? Which type of relaxation present for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What relaxation do orthopaedically handicapped candidates get in IAS exam?
  2. Relaxation available in UPSC for physically handicapped candidate?
  3. Can I apply for SSC if 75% handicapped from eye? Which type of relaxation I can get?
  4. Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in UPSC Exam?
  5. What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria to get job in NABARD? Can I get any relaxation as a handicapped student?
  7. Ranking required in AIPG to get medicine seat in a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do civil job like IAS, PCS after scoring 50 percentile? What is the reservation for me?
  9. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?
  10. Having deformation in teeth and nose will I be considered Physically Handicapped? Am I eligible for UPSC exam?
  11. Can I get government job after passing graduation and LLB part III?
  12. IAS eligibility if I am physically challenged - both legs polio affected, use walking sticks
  13. M.Sc in Mathematics is eligible for ISS?
  14. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  15. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  16. Job options in SSC for Ex-Army personnel?
  17. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to become an IAS officer? Which type of relaxation is present for students?
  18. Relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in JEE Main?
27th August 2017, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a OH Orthopedically handicapped apply for UPSC exam? Which type of relaxation is present for me?

Being a orthopedically handicapped which comes under the PWD ( Person with disabilities ) category you are eligible for appearing in UPSC examination which is officially known as Civil Services examination if you satisfy its basic requirements too which are here under :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 21 years t0 32 years. Being a PWD category candidate you are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years as per the government norms.

iii) You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be pursuing the final year of same degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Apart from age relaxation you will also get relaxation in qualification marks for same examination being a candidate of PWD category.

For more details regarding Civil Services examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?