5th May 2019, 03:37 PM
Sagnik12345

Can only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Para Commando?

For joining Para Commando is it necessary that the candidate must passed out Intermediate from Science stream because I am from Commerce stream? Aren't am I eligible to apply for Para Commando with Commerce?

8th May 2019, 07:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Para Commando?

Those who are a part of the Indian Army or fresher candidates recruited by Indian Army , they can do Commando training course.

Eligibility:-
Nationality:- Indian

Education:- passed 12th examination or equivalent.
8th May 2019, 07:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Para Commando?

There is no such direct entry for recruitment of commando because to become a commando, you will have to join Indian Army first.
So I would like to suggest you to opt for either PCM or commerce stream in your 11th standard and after that you will have to appear in NDA examination after qualifying this exam you will be eligible to join Indian Army.
On the basis of your performance and skills, you will be recruited to Commando after serving in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?