20th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for colleges or universities in USA?

Sir, i want to ask that can a student apply in USA's colleges/universities for PG, having degree with correspondence. USA colleges/universities

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  2. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  3. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  4. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  5. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  6. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  7. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  9. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  10. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  11. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  13. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  16. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
20th November 2015, 10:39 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can a student apply for colleges or universities in USA?

Yes ofcourse you can go abroad for higher studies.
All you have to do is pass the IELTS with a minimum of 6.5-7 Band.
This will help you to go further in the process of study in Abroad.
You can apply your Study Visa and if they can apply you can get admission in the top most college of United State America.

All process is Costlier.
So poor people never try this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?