6th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of class 10th join as a fighter pilot?

can a student of class10 join as a fighter pilot.....pleaes tell me if i can join it

6th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Nitish Gaur

Default Re: Can a student of class 10th join as a fighter pilot?

Dear Friend,
Being a 10th standard student you can't apply for Flying Branch of Indian Air Force. For doing so you should at least be a 12th appearing student. Then you can apply for NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam conducted twice in year as NDA I & II by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Eligibility for NDA exam:
-Age Limit: 16.5 to 19 years.
-Educational Qualification: Should be a 12th appearing or pass student with Physics and Maths as his subjects.

So considering above info choose your subjects accordingly for your 12th standard.

Best of Luck.
Regards...
6th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Nitish Gaur

Dear Friend,
Being a 10th standard student you can't apply for Flying Branch of Indian Air Force. For doing so you should at least be a 12th appearing student. Then you can apply for NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam conducted twice in year as NDA I & II by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Eligibility for NDA exam:
-Age Limit: 16.5 to 19 years.
-Educational Qualification: Should be a 12th appearing or pass student with Physics and Maths as his subjects.

So considering above info choose your subjects accordingly for your 12th standard.

Best of Luck.
Regards...
6th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

=>To become a pilot firstly you have to get the students pilot license.
>>For this you have to give an exam, You should pass class 10 to give this exam and your minimum age should be 16 yrs of old.
>>The exam is an objective written type exam which will test your mathematical knowledge about aircraft, engines and aerodynamics.

=>The second stage is the private pilot license(PPL).
>>This includes 60 hours of flying( 40 hours with instructors and 20 hours solo) along with which a written exam needs to be given. The exam will be conducted by the DGCA.
>>To give this exam you have to minimum pass 10+2 exam with maths, physics and chemistry. Age should be between 18-30 years.

=>The last stage is the commercial pilot license.
>>For this you need to know minimum 200 hours of flying.
31st March 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to ask that which is more better field to do 12th for NDA air force commerce or non-medical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?